Sunday, August 8, 2010

Helping to weed

I mentioned that it's been hot and I really don't have anything to do. I love my walks but I don't go far because I pant up a storm and I hate that! So, what's a dale to do to keep busy?

Help Daddy weed, of course!


First he pulls the spider grass with his very strong, muscular hands. Apparently Dad used to fertilize the back yard but since I came around he doesn't. Unfortunately that means lots of manual labor for him. So, The least I can do for him is help him dig up those bad weeds.



He unearths the best smells I've had since dinner!


Watch out China here I come!


Smell the good smells again because it's soooooooo good!




Show how I've been working so hard. My nose is a dirt pile! I must be in over drive tonight! He won't have any weeds when I get done with this spot!



BEFORE



AFTER - I deserve a good treat after all this hard work. DAAAADDDDDD???????

2 comments:

  1. Violet, you look like my sister! Her nose is always caked with dirt. I usually don't work that hard!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do a lot of "helping" around here too. Gosh, where would they be without us??

    ReplyDelete