Friday, August 27, 2010

Mommy and Me

Mommy had a different schedule this week, so we walked every morning for at least an hour.
Today we did the community 5K route...took longer than an hour and we had fun.

I spotted about 100 squirrels. Those rascals can jump from tree to limb to tree. Drives me nuts!




Mommy loves walking through the flower garden.


Mom, are you sure there are no squirrels over there?


Ok, I’ll keep it moving, and you’re right mom, these are lovely flowers cascading into the sidewalk. Just watch your legs, they’re alittle dry from the lack of summer rain.


What Mom? Yes, these pretty purple flowers could be called Violet too!


Look mom, you could have been called the 'catts' family, before I came along!



Here I pretend I’m in the prairies of the midwest.



Ah, that was a good walk, and now we get to relax....Nice!

1 comment:

  1. That was a very nice walk, Violet. Thank you for taking us along. But I don't understand why cats would adopt a highway. BOL

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete