Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Muddy Paws

Here we are on another hike. Mommy likes the view.


Walking with Pops is always fun especially early in the morning before it gets too hot. Which means we get up @ 4:45am...but on Saturday's Pops goes back to bed and we're out the door by 7:30am.

I mean really, can you see the muggy aire? Looks like we’re searching for the bad guys in the Jungle.


We stop for a paw dip in the stream or creek, or as Daddy says ‘crick’.



Butterflies everywhere. If only I could catch one...........



Me and my walking partner, frick and frack, mutt and Jeff (who you calling MUTT?)


Twins....muddy paws.




Bye Bye my jungle.....

3 comments:

  1. A hike isn't a hike, unless you get a little muddy. Right Violet!!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4:45 am??? bring on the fall weather! I love the pictures of the matching paws. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete