Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday chores

I'm sure like most Airedales you know not EVERYTHING is having fun. I know, I know, we can make anything fun but sometimes we have to buckle down and get some chores done.



Today Daddy cut down some unruly long grasses. Apparently they are blocking sun and wind from the tall trees so down they go.




I think I smell a bird's nest in here somewhere.



Instead of a bird's nest I found some tasty grass...yummy.


Chuckie and Gustov watch the business side of things happen from inside quarters.



My reward for helping and supervising? I good straw stick!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Violet-
    Nice to see you gardening! I sure like your new header photo and your red color on your blog. Festive!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header photo is absolutely brillo!

    Looks like yo had a good time gardening with your dad.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete