Sunday, December 26, 2010

Gotcha Day

1st off....thanks to all you lovely humans and puppies for the Christmas Wishes we had a great time. I'll give more detail in another post. BECAUSE>>>>>>>>> drum roll please...............

Today is my Gotcha Day!!!! Whooooo Hooooooo

1 year ago today, mom and dad got me for good and I'm a very happy Airegirl! Here I am about 8 months old in the back of the car on the way HOME.




I was missing my brother Quincey....but you all know that I see him on a regular basis now. Isn't that cool!



So 1 year later, we take walks and go all kinds of places. Today we went for our morning walkie...we found a new place. It won't look different to you but I know it's different because horses walk on the same trail. What ever they are...haven't see them yet.

And then, I was presented with a Violet pretzel cookie. YIPPEE!!!!!!




Again...the cookie. Look at it now because you KNOW it won't be around for long.



See ya! You know where I'm going....


OUTSIDE! I look very regal here, don't I?



Bless us O Lord for these our gifts.....


It's very important to be Thankful and Grateful.



YUMMO! Every day should be Gotcha Day!



Here's my daddy on my gotcha day 2009. He was very happy!



Now we're all happy! Trust me, you can't see mommy or the kitties, but we're all one big happy family!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Violet! You are a very thoughtful Airegirl to say your prayers before you eat! That's why I luvs ya!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha Day, and a belated Merry Christmas to you and the family..canine and human! Love the antlers. I don't think that would work in my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy gotcha day, Violet! Is the purple pretzel cookie grape flavored? Have a wonderful day!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy Gotcha Day to you Violet! So cool that you got a violet colored pretzel too. We're happy that you got such a wonderful home.
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD and Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violet.....HAPPY 1st GOTCHA DAY!

    Your pretzel looks very daleicious..we have never had one of those.

    We are so pleased you found your mom and dad. We look forward to hearing you story.

    Enjoy your day the rest of the holidays.

    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete