Monday, April 16, 2012

Appalled

I consider myself a hip middle aged woman.....but I guess I still don't understand people and things they do.

I am flat out APPALLED that women would do this AND that a Professional Provider would supply this
service.



My brother in law was on a feeding tube due to throat cancer and trust me - it isn't something many people volunteer to have a tube stuck down their throat.

I also feel bad for the husbands to-be....Do they have ANY idea about the women they are about to marry?

OH WAIT that's probably just me NOT understanding how horrible it is to try and lose 10 pounds before a big event.


Still shaking my head......

Julie

3 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. I'm appalled too. This is insane.

    Cindy Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this even allowed?!! I think maybe they should be trying counselling instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jul! Just wanted to stop by and say that I really appreciate your comments on my blog. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, read, and comment! I can't believe people would do this to lose weight. Really? I think mental evaluation is in order... I love how you write some blog posts from your dog's perspective! So awesome. Reminds me of my post on Noodle's first birthday. :) http://www.listgirl.com/2011/07/noodles-1st-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete