Saturday, May 26, 2012

Vacation

"We started the summer season with a nice vacation in our Ocean Isle North Carolina house"....
"Mom wanted a family picture on the front porch every night. This is our first night. Aren't they geeks with their matching shirts? BOL! They even went to the bar like that!"
"Daddy is making sure I'm ok, and remember where I am, before they head out for dinner"
"Notice anything? yes I'm OFF LEASH!!!!!! I practiced with Quincey a few weeks ago and I got this under control AT THE BEACH ONLY!"

7 comments:

  1. BowWowzer. Off leash?! We would be gone,gone, gone. bol. Violet, you're a good girl. Our folks wear matching shirts too. People've grown to expect it & even joke that they must be fighting when their shirts don't match. Isn't that funny?
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Violet, It is so cool being off lead, isn't it. I hope you have a great vacation and can't wait to see more pix's and stories of your adventures there.
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for being off-leash, Violet! This means your hoomans are really trusting you! We hope you have a fabulous vacation!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever girl, Violet; I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWie ZOWIE...no lead..that is humongous excitement..really...love your summer cottage world...I see hurricane Beryl is down there...be so very careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your Momma and Dads' matching shirts are awesome!! Looks like your really enjoying being off lead at the beach, Violet. Enjoy the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hhopeyou all had a fabulous time. The beach looks so inviting.
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete